SEAL Security Investigative Division – Investigations
SEAL Security Investigative Division has one of the most effective, comprehensive investigative services available, conducting thorough, customer-focused investigative services to corporations and individuals since 1988. Our core group of highly trained investigative veterans is backed by an impressive management team, all of whom are experts in their fields, have years of experience, and function well within the legal sphere. We are not afraid of aggressive deadlines, and work very closely with you to determine the most efficient way to conduct the investigation, so you can carry on your business as usual. As an added benefit, SEAL Security Investigative Division provides clear and concise reports with every case, carefully written to ensure our clients can quickly find the information they are looking for.
Always available, in any language. SEAL Security Investigative Division is available for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your investigative needs require foreign language skills, our multilingual investigators are able to seamlessly function in virtually all languages.
Legal Matters. Every member of the SEAL Security Investigative Division team functions well in a legal environment. If testimony is necessary, we offer it clearly and concisely, simply presenting the facts even under the most difficult cross-examination.
|To see a service quickly, click one of the links below.|
|Advanced Computer Forensics||Countermeasure Surveys||Litigation Support|
|Asset Searches||Due Diligence||Locating Services|
|Background Checks||Financial Fraud||Undercover Investigations|
SEAL Security Computer Forensics Division is comprised of a team of dedicated investigators that are experts in combining computer forensic tools along with traditional investigative practices and a wealth of experience in order to provide our clients with the highest-caliber service available and the evidence they require. Each investigator has the ability to accurately and efficiently collect, process, analyze and produce electronic evidence in a manner that is scientifically tested and legally recognized by all courts. As with all of our services, we give each case the individualized attention that is necessary to obtain the desired results. From data recovery to penetration testing, we tailor our services to meet the specific and unique needs of each client.
Network Penetration Testing
With proprietary scanning and exploratory methods, our experts are able to analyze the security of your networks in order to identify security weaknesses that can be breached, determine whether breaches have already occurred, as well as, recommend ways you can make sure your network stays protected.
If there is evidence crucial to your case buried in a computer or a company’s network, SEAL Security Investigative Division’s forensic investigators will find it quickly, process it accurately to produce cost-effective, legally accessible data.
In the information age, Electronic Discovery is an essential investigative service. E-discovery investigations uncover information that is presented in an electronic format generally found on a computer, a company network, a smartphone, a copy machine or any device with an operating system with the intent of using as evidence in a criminal or civil litigation case.
Can’t locate or open a file because it’s been deleted, damaged or possibly reformatted? SEAL Security Investigative Division forensic investigators are adept at finding data others deem inaccessible. Utilizing the latest tools and techniques to locate, recover and analyze electronic data our forensic investigators can recover data from deleted, damaged, reformatted, repartitioned hard drives, as well as, decipher encrypted files. In addition, we can discover and or determine:
- Which websites have been visited
- What files have been downloaded
- When files were last accessed
- What faxes were sent or received on a computer
- E-mail messages and attachments even if previously deleted
- Financial records and other documents
- User access history for individual computer
While most Internet usage is legal, there’s a criminal element out there that SEAL Security Investigative Division is proficient in exposing. To uncover unlawful online activity, our computer forensic specialists can initiate and maintain contact with cyberstalkers, ferret out illegal sale of counterfeit or stolen products online, and uncover email and chat room abuses.
SEAL Security Investigative Division investigators are experts in social media related investigations that include cybercrimes, cyberbullying, sexting, and other social networking issues. SEAL Security Investigative Division provides Investigations and consulting related to:
- Cyberbullying, Texting, Sexting, etc.
- Social Networking (e.g., Facebook, MySpace, and others.)
- Internet Safety
- Chat/IM blocking and Tracking
- Sexual Predator Awareness
- Identity Theft
- Cell Phones, Computers, IPad’s etc.
- Provide awareness training, consulting services and investigations to businesses, schools and associations.
- Emphasis on social issues regarding internet safety and networking technologies affecting children, as well as, adults.
- Identify and or recover data that could be evidence of a potential crime and provide a chain of custody for law-enforcement or civil litigation.
- Consult on current recommended and advanced settings to enhance security measures relevant to cell phones, computers and social networking sites.
- Perform forensic examinations to recovery deleted pictures, texts, videos, IM’s, password recovery, screen captures, internet history, and subsequent evidence chain of custody for possible law-enforcement investigations.
Assets can be veiled in numerous ways, and SEAL Security Investigative Division knows all the tricks. By thoroughly investigating individual and/or corporate histories, we can uncover even the most cleverly secreted resources. Whether those assets are purposely hidden, concealed on paper, or merely difficult to find, our team can identify and locate everything you’re looking for, including:
- Bank Accounts
- Stock and bond holdings
- Personal property
- Real estate holdings
- Accounts receivable
Additionally, to uncover any assets that have been purposely concealed both physically and on paper, we perform investigations into:
- Assets of spouses and family members for possible transfers
- Corporations associated with the subject
- An individual’s lifestyle, litigation history, and relationships
Your business decisions depend on sound, detailed information about every aspect of the organization, whether it’s an employment decision or data concerning existing or prospective partners. We compile all the material you need to make a well-informed choice. Our comprehensive report is well organized and easily legible highlighting the information you require in order to point out any areas of concern that may warrant further investigation. Common areas of interest include:
- Address verification
- Civil court history
- Corporate affiliations
- Credit history (with signed release)
- Criminal history
- Door-to-door neighborhood investigation
- Driver’s license records
- Education verification
- Employment application verification
- Family history
- Financial history
- Judgments and liens
- Motor vehicle records
- Previous employer verification
- Professional license verification
- Real estate ownership
- Reference verification
- Resume verification
- Vital statistics
Comprehensive due diligence scrutiny of:
- High-level executives
- Board members
- Other fiduciaries
Background investigations of:
- Major officers and owners of strategic partners and key vendors
- Employment screening background checks
The thriving trade in product counterfeiting affects both business and personal interests. From perfumes and videos to music, fashion, and software, we investigate the incidents on and off the streets, identify the facilitators, and document all findings in an easy to understand, accessible report.
- Trademark Infringement
- Product Counterfeiting
- Stolen Intellectual Property
- Product Piracy
If you suspect that you are being followed or someone is listening in on your phone conversations and need confirmation, SEAL Security Investigative Division can help. By drawing on our detailed understanding of surveillance and technology, we can determine if you are:
- Being monitored electronically— We offer a full spectrum of technical security countermeasures (TSCM), or bug sweeping. TSCM is the art of locating hidden electronic eavesdropping devices (bugs and cameras). Our highly trained technicians can perform electronic sweeps of your home, office, motor vehicles and vacation destinations. As part of a very comprehensive security package, this asset-protecting procedure can offer the peace of mind that no one is listening to or recording important conversations.
- Being followed— We will perform countersurveillance to detect the presence of any existing surveillance operation.
- Our exhaustive countermeasure surveys will give you the information you need for peace of mind—or for the appropriate action to be taken.
Due Diligence and Litigation Support
Important business decisions require complete and thorough information about a potential corporate venture or partner. SEAL Security Investigative Division’s research team uses state-of-the-art database search to provide you with information about personal and business histories, reputation, and credentials. Data you need to determine whether or not the choice is feasible.
- Individuals involved in legal matters
- New Business Relationships
- Employment Decisions
- Prospective Partners
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Large Loan Transactions
- Personal/Business History
If your needs are more toward litigation, we are adept at compiling the necessary data, helping with witness selection and location, as well as, completing the research to help litigators craft a solid case. SEAL Security Investigative Division has proven experience in:
- Locating and Interviewing Witnesses
- Obtaining Signed Statements
- Document Examination
- Serving of Process
- Polygraph Testing
- Background Searches on Opposing Witnesses
- Set Location
- Internet and Database Research
- Expert Testimony
Complex financial investigations with positive results have garnered many success stories for SEAL Security Investigative Division. Working directly with the attorneys, our experienced Financial Fraud investigators are able to identify those involved in the scheme, reconstruct exactly how the plan was perpetrated, and determine where both tangible and monetary assets are hidden.
- Business Disputes
- Due Diligence
- Asset Recovery
There are many ways for a person to hide. SEAL Security Investigative Division has an impressive record of quickly and lawfully locating individuals for attorneys, creditors, and private citizens. Our location experts are experienced enough to think outside the standard database and toolbox, enabling them to efficiently bring your missing person case to a successful conclusion.
- Delinquent debtors
- Missing Heirs
- Other hard-to-locate subjects
Workplace misconduct is a liability companies now have to face. With careful placement of an undercover investigator, we can expose these infractions from the inside. Every investigation comes with a detailed report of the workplace day-to-day activities, along with any possible violations, so steps can be taken to drastically reduce, if not eliminate, the problems.
- Employee theft
- Substance abuse
- Sexual harassment
- Policy violations
- Theft of trade secrets